Emerging NFP of the Year Award finalist

1 September 2021

Childhood Dementia Initiative is one of the top 5 finalists for the Emerging NFP of the Year Third Sector Award.

The Third Sector Awards are national awards that celebrate and recognise the best NFP practices around Australia. Providing an unbiased and objective point of reference, the Third Sector team of judges scores hundreds of entries across multiple categories to showcase the very best in the sector.

The Initiative was selected by judges as one of the top 5 nominations for the category, Emerging NFP of the Year.

Public voting is now open and closes on 31st October. It counts towards 30% of a final score used to select winners for each category. The remaining 70% is scored by Third Sector’s panel of judges.

The Emerging NFP of the year category recognises:

  • Social impact
  • Innovation
  • Transparency
  • Systems thinking
  • Collaboration

It is open to organisation that have been operating for under 5 years.

Winners will be announced in September.